first complete song

joelele

Reaction score
I have been playing the Ukulele for two days now so that's my excuse ;)

This is the Galaxy song and I hope you like it.
Feel free to add a comment and let me know what you think.

I have only been practicing this song for an hour... so maybe it should be better.
I also added a little bit of riffage at the end :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUN-lfLzYao

Hey... Don't throw anything at me.. but I have never heard that song... and for two days with the uke, I think you did a great job. I really liked that reggae sound you had going. I think you have great potential.. Compared to my voice, yours is amazing, thus I have NO videos for public viewing...
I subbed.. cause I am going to enjoy watching you improve!

Thank you very much for your kind compliments, they're words which make me want to practice so your good deed for the day has paid off on me. I will keep practicing.

You should definitely record a video, I'd love to hear you sing now. Do it... I bet your much better than you believe!!!

Best wishes.

Joel.

I also forgot to say I am a terrible singer but I don't care too much :)
Phooey, you're not a terrible singer. I agree with fitncrafty. For two days, that's damn good. I subbed too. More please:)
DAP

Aloha Joel,
If you have been playing for two days and and made this video...I must have been a real slow learner...good job buddy!! Happy Strummings!! MM Stan

Well thank you all good people.
I will work on it and re-submit it after practice.
I really like comedy songs, does anybody have suggestions for other songs to learn!?

Best wishes,

Joel.

Well thank you all good people.
I will work on it and re-submit it after practice.
I really like comedy songs, does anybody have suggestions for other songs to learn!?

Best wishes,

Joel.
Check out "Krabbers" videos. he writes some fun songs.

Top Bottom