Fluke Solid Body?

iDavid

Reaction score
I'm looking at different solid body Ukes. The fluke looks like a great deal, but I have not heard so much about it.

Anyone got one of these?

Sound?
How is it to hold?

Last edited:
I'm also thinkin of getting one (Koa Fluke). I saw one video on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bqhWpdMbRQ Check it out to get an idea as far as sound. Hope this helps

I think he's referring to the solid body electric Fluke, though. They came out not too long ago. But, I had a koa Fluke, the one you're talking about, and I highly recommend it. I only sold it to buy a Koaloha. It was awesome, though.

I'm saving up for a solid body fluke also. I haven't been able to find much information about them either.

I think he's referring to the solid body electric Fluke, though. They came out not too long ago. But, I had a koa Fluke, the one you're talking about, and I highly recommend it. I only sold it to buy a Koaloha. It was awesome, though.

Ya the electric solid body...

I think the Fluke SB is an outstanding instrument. Great fluke/flea action and the B-Band electronics are excellent. I had a Kala F-Hole Jazz tenor and did not like the electronics at all. Traded it.
Regards,
Ray

The strap attaches to the end pin jack. There is a tiny nylon loop behind the neck where it meets the body. My meat puppet hands cannot get the strap attached there. I just have it looped over the head between the tuners.
Regards,
Ray

I like the pump organ in the background.
A friend had two and gave it to us when he was moving. My wife made some repairs to it and we have an organ building/playing friend who made some adjustments on it. It actually plays.
Regards,
Ray

Top Bottom