Original Song - Who's Joey

joeybug

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

As you know I've dabbled in song writing and this will be number four (I've never posted number three so if you care, you haven't missed one!) It's basically about my daily life and Ukuleles..it took me a few tries last night to get it recorded! I've chosen to play it on Hoa who has GHS strings, planning to switch to Worth Brown's at some point to see if that's the sound I'm looking for...

Let me know what you all think

Joey

Hi Joey, I liked your song. Well done. You have a lovely voice. Hoa sounded great! I also watched your Toy Story video, it brought a smile to my face. Keep up the song writing Joey.

Wow, that's awesome. I like it.

I MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT CRAAAZY!

I really should write a song myself.
I have played guitar for years but never.. ever wrote a song. For some reason the Ukulele seems much more fun to play and I have only had it for two days.

You've definitely inspired me to write a song... aaaah, where to begin!?

Best wishes and well done.

Hi Joey, I liked your song. Well done. You have a lovely voice. Hoa sounded great! I also watched your Toy Story video, it brought a smile to my face. Keep up the song writing Joey.

Thanks Roxhum, glad it made you smile :D

Wow, that's awesome. I like it.

I MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT CRAAAZY!

I really should write a song myself.
I have played guitar for years but never.. ever wrote a song. For some reason the Ukulele seems much more fun to play and I have only had it for two days.

You've definitely inspired me to write a song... aaaah, where to begin!?

Best wishes and well done.

I didn't think I could write a song, and now I've written four! Glad you liked it, I certainly enjoyed writing/playing and recording it! I find it best to start with the words and then apply chords and then a tune from there...that's how I work anyway!

Sounding good Joey. good strumming, chord changes and of course your vocal is alway's good:) Overall your song had a great feel. I liked it. Thanks Ms. J Bug:D
DAP

Top Bottom