Jake's music on Hawaii 5-0

molokinirum

Reaction score
Just heard that Jakes song "Boy Meets Girl" will be played on Hawaii Five O on Monday Feb. 7th!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip Molokinirum.

I live in Britain and havnt heard of this program before. But i love all songs that jake does does anyone know if there is a way i can watch this program?

Just heard that Jakes song "Boy Meets Girl" will be played on Hawaii Five O on Monday Feb. 7th!!

Another reason not to miss an episode. :-)

Did I totally miss the song or was it a false alarm?

I made sure I listened to the song before the show started to know what I was listening for.

The whole family was listening for it and never heard it.

The episode tonight was the one where they had to get the witness to the court room.

Last edited:
I didn't hear it either. Even my husband was listening for it. Oh, well. The scenery was spectacular on this episode.

Same here!! I watched the whole show....excellent scenery, never heard the song. Jakes newsletter sent me a notice as well that the song was going to be on that episode. Maybe it was in the background.
Anyway....that was a pretty good episode!!

Did I miss it??????? I never heard the song!!! I passed along the info cause I got an email newsletter from Jakes site and it said tha t the song Boy Meets Girl was going to be played on Hawaii Five 0 on Feb 7th. I did not hear it...did anybody????

Thanks for pointing it out. You must have ears like an eagle.

Even in the replay I could barely hear it over the background voices. It was only on for like 2 seconds before the hardcore music starts in during the confrontation.

I call rip off!

Top Bottom