My New Kamaka Pineapple

Toucan Mango

Reaction score
Thumbs up for Artisan Guitars. Check the box that my pineapple came in, they did an excellent job on the packing & did not cheap out at all. Great communication and some freebies as well. The Kamaka is beautiful & the action is perfect. Here are some pics, Hope they load, it' been a while.
100_5045.jpg

It is absolutely LOVELY! A stunner, like NalieS's - Kamaka sure picks 'em.

Very, Very Nice. I am hungry for Pineapple.

Aloha Toucan Mango,
Congrats and Looks like they packaged it quite well...Wow...It a beauty...like the bookmatched sides and even the bookmatched veneer headstock face..wow..Have fun and enjoy!! Happy Strummings!! MM Stan Thanks for sharing!!!:):)

Last edited:
Yay, so glad it arrived! Ooh it is a stunner for sure. I LOVE the headstock! Congratulations and enjoy it (and may I suggest some Fremont Blackline strings.... out of all the strings I've tried on my pineapple they sound by far the best). :D

what an instrument! someday it will be my turn

Soo jealous! I'm thinking about splashing out on a Kamaka Pineapple once my 2 new ukes arrive :) (and after my bank balance stops looking suicidal!)

Thanks every one. Yeah I will do Fremont blackline for sure, thats what I have on my other ukes as well. I forgot to mention it came with a black pineapple hard case to :D

Aloha Toucan Mango, very nice. Congratulations & happy strumming. Thanks for sharing.

WOW...that is a stunning uke!! The grain on the Koa is outstanding!!! Congrats and have a blast playing!!!

Sweeet! That is one beautiful uke - she's going to make the others in your stable jealous. :)

John

Top Bottom