First youtube Ukulele video for me!

Nicely done and thanks for sharing.:cheers:

Great song and nice job on your first video. Can you share you picking pattern, I really liked the way it sounds, and would love to try it..
thanks!
Carrie

I just used the standard chords with the song (D A C G ) and picking pattern is 1&4 3 2 3 on repeat.

Great song and nice job on your first video. Can you share you picking pattern, I really liked the way it sounds, and would love to try it..
thanks!
Carrie

You would Pluck G & A at the same time
then E C E

So if P would stand for Pluck the G & A, the pattern would be

Pece Pece and each pluck/pick would be a count in the time.

So P E C E P E C E
or 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4

The chords she uses are D A C and G and you would do the picking pattern 4x for each chord.

Hope that makes sense.. GJ and nice first vid Velo

Lol or what she said, much easier :)

And i was thinking 'wow they made it so complex ... ill have to remember to explain it that way next time!'
its a neat picking pattern i made up years ago on a guitar as a kid when mucking about, and it works nicely on the uke

I just used the standard chords with the song (D A C G ) and picking pattern is 1&4 3 2 3 on repeat.

You would Pluck G & A at the same time
then E C E

So if P would stand for Pluck the G & A, the pattern would be

Pece Pece and each pluck/pick would be a count in the time.

So P E C E P E C E
or 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4

The chords she uses are D A C and G and you would do the picking pattern 4x for each chord.

Hope that makes sense.. GJ and nice first vid Velo

Thank you both.. I am such a newb.. I am still working on how to figure out all this stuff... It all makes sense to me!

I'm pretty new myself (only playing a month), but i know i liked watching videos that clearly showed the chords being played and strings, so i made sure i tried to get that all into the video for those keen on learning by watching.

You rocked it, for only playing a month. You're a good singer too.
DAP

Thanks guys! sorry i've been away a bit, i got the flu real bad and didn't want to pass it on. on the plus side, to sick to do much except playing on the Uke which is being soundly thrashed a bit :)

Top Bottom