PDA

View Full Version : Whoa-Oh

adellethegreat
07-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Another 90's gem- Better Than Ezra's song Good...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tp_tP5d5d6w

I've been having too much fun looking up these hits of the 90s. These are the songs my friends & I skipped school & listened to driving around aimlessly! I mean- er... stay in school, kids- school is cool! :rock:

russ_buss
07-14-2008, 06:13 PM
my oh my. another 90's gem. nice cover Adelle!

and yes, stay in school kids. if only for the chocolate milk.

ukusaurus
07-14-2008, 07:42 PM
90's. Now try Snow- Informer. Haha you'd be my hero if you found a way to play that song and sing it at the same time. Good job on the this one though it sounds great. Do you find the chords for these songs on the net or do you just figure them out by yourself?

NukeDOC
07-14-2008, 09:30 PM
90's. Now try Snow- Informer. Haha you'd be my hero if you found a way to play that song and sing it at the same time. Good job on the this one though it sounds great. Do you find the chords for these songs on the net or do you just figure them out by yourself?
i might take you up on that dare. haha

adellethegreat
07-15-2008, 01:51 AM

I look em up. I use http://www.ultimate-guitar.com for the most part. I'd say I probably look up & attempt 5 songs for every 1 I actually end up playing.

Snow? Informer?! Oh hells yeah... I would totally do it- but it appears NukeDoc has already accepted the challenge. (Yep, that's the only reason I'm not gonna try it ;)) Maybe after he does his, I can do the comedic white girl version.

Now go, NukeDoc, go!

And thanks guys, for the feedback. I appreciate y'all takin the time to listen.

14twelve
07-15-2008, 03:11 AM
That was great Adelle! Go the 90s!! You've got a very unique style, and whatever song you sing ends up being totally your song. Awesome!

SailQwest
07-15-2008, 03:59 AM
Another 90's cover! Great job!!!