Whoa-Oh

90's. Now try Snow- Informer. Haha you'd be my hero if you found a way to play that song and sing it at the same time. Good job on the this one though it sounds great. Do you find the chords for these songs on the net or do you just figure them out by yourself?

90's. Now try Snow- Informer. Haha you'd be my hero if you found a way to play that song and sing it at the same time. Good job on the this one though it sounds great. Do you find the chords for these songs on the net or do you just figure them out by yourself?
i might take you up on that dare. haha

I look em up. I use http://www.ultimate-guitar.com for the most part. I'd say I probably look up & attempt 5 songs for every 1 I actually end up playing.

Snow? Informer?! Oh hells yeah... I would totally do it- but it appears NukeDoc has already accepted the challenge. (Yep, that's the only reason I'm not gonna try it ;)) Maybe after he does his, I can do the comedic white girl version.

Now go, NukeDoc, go!

And thanks guys, for the feedback. I appreciate y'all takin the time to listen.

Another 90's cover! Great job!!!

Top Bottom