Aldrine & Aaron just blew the lid off Denver!

ukunuke

Reaction score
They lit Ukefest 2011 UP! Standing ovation and everyones talking about UU. Just freakin' awesome!

I've seen Aldrine in lots of videos, and I LOVE him! But I don't know who Aaron is, sorry. Can you enlighten me, please?

Aaron is usually the "man behind the camera" in the Uke Minutes. He also does the graphics (chord fingerings and other stuff) on the Minutes. Just a down to earth guy that can rock with anyone on stage. I was actually surprised at what a great voice he has too in addition to this guitar skills. Ryan, the third man of UU, also can play guitar and do vocals. Ryan and Aaron trade off partnering with Aldrine on stage.

Is there a video?

This, is legendary. (I even have it downloaded!) Too much awesomeness in one stage.
Aldrine Guerrero, Ryan Esaki AND AND. The legendary Jake Shimabukuro.

Thanks for posting that Lexxy. When was that video taken?

Aaron told me to tell you guys thanks for the support, I'm sure they'll be on here sometime but he sounded ecstatic lol

Ive seen lots of videos of aldrine, ryan, aaron, jake live and they are outstanding. I will see them live one day i must.

They lit Ukefest 2011 UP! Standing ovation and everyones talking about UU. Just freakin' awesome!

They were absolutely incredible. I was sitting right next to ukunuke for the whole concert (great meeting you, btw!). Everyone was really good, and the festival was a blast!

Sounds like it was an awesome time... is there going to be a video available of the entire show? That would be sweet!

I've seen Aldrine in lots of videos, and I LOVE him! But I don't know who Aaron is, sorry. Can you enlighten me, please?

Aaron is my favorite Hawaiian! An all around, cool, awesome, laid back guy! Plus what the other people said!

What is even cooler about these guys (other than the fact that they are all amazing ukulele players)... they are the nicest and most genuine guys you will ever meet! Glad you got to see them play!

Hi everyone. I'm a newb with the uke and with ukulele undergound, so good to meet everyone. I was there last night, and just have to say that Aldrine and Aaron were phenomenal! The crowd couldn't contain themselves...it was an amazing performance. I also got to meet Aldrine and Aaron after their performance, and they were super nice, humble, and just laid-back guys. Also, the Boulder Acoustic Society (featuring Aaron Keim) was equally fantastic. Apparently the drummer for that group performed, and performed extremely well, despite having swine flu (he had his face mostly covered). They were brilliant, and would love to see them again. The rest of the performers were fantastic as well. So, just a very, very fun night overall..its just too bad that we got dumped with snow basically the entire day.

Nice to hear Jake playing with someone who can keep up. Very cool.

They were absolutely incredible. I was sitting right next to ukunuke for the whole concert (great meeting you, btw!). Everyone was really good, and the festival was a blast!

It's always to great to 'be with the band", eh? Great to meet you. As soon as I learn this dig video stuff, we'll need to collaborate some. Don't worry - I'll practice more than my 12 oz. curls ;)

Aaron is my favorite Hawaiian! An all around, cool, awesome, laid back guy! Plus what the other people said!

What is even cooler about these guys (other than the fact that they are all amazing ukulele players)... they are the nicest and most genuine guys you will ever meet! Glad you got to see them play!

Mim: I love Aaron, too. We were talking about the digital stuff prior to the concert - he was cool about helping me figure out what I needed to post my stuff for the Uke 101 class. Then, this unassuming guy gets up on stage and does a GREAT job with Aldrine. It was simply a pleasure to watch.

Top Bottom