Looking for uke players near Rolla, MO

Kurukato

Reaction score
I live around the Rolla area and would like to see of there are anymore UU members around the area that would like to get together and jam sometime.

not good with e mail i live at fort leonardwoodwhat do you have in mind

Welcome! I live in Camdenton. Maybe we could all meet in Richmond and Jam? Lebanon might be a better spot being right on I-44? There is a Zak just joined from Springfield, but may be a bit far for him. I would think at the base there might be a number of ukers? Post a jam notice on some bulletin boards there? I talked to our local music store owner Doug Hash the other day and he didn't know of any other ukers around here, but invited me to sit in on their monthly blues acoustic jams. Said they play mostly in I IV V, so thought it might not be too hard :) We have a lot of small bands around the lake and a very active Blues Society. If you want more information, I can probably get their brochure to you. Lozark

Last edited:
Lebanon would be a good place to meet. I'm not sure where we could meet, as I'm not too familiar with Lebanon. But if you have a good idea of the area and places to go then please share.

And definitely invite Zak, the more the merrier.

Morgan Music Store on North 5 at north edge of Lebanon opened their new store (after old store of 30 years was crashed into by a man in a van being chased by Troopers crashed into their store and burned it down!) has conference rooms and probably be glad to open one for us some Saturday morning. Morgan carries the Kala line of ukes and say they have sold quite a few, so I will talk to them and maybe they know some of them that might come to a jam. Sounds interesting. Bohull, If you are reading this, would you from Ft. Leonard also be interested? I will see if I can find Zak's profile and email him to see if he is interested. My email address is lozark@hughes.net Lozark

Last edited:
Top Bottom