PDA

View Full Version : Introducing my new Kanile'a K-2 Tenor

Ken of York
02-06-2011, 07:10 AM
Hi everyone. Well I've had my new Kanile'a for a few days now and thought it should be seen. I've tried a very familiar tune, not played very well really but once I've played it about another 1000 times I'll replace the video with a better one.

Also it is a little tribute to my commonwealth bretheren over in Australia who have suffered so badly at the hands of the recent epic bad weather. I have several family members living there and one or two good friends as well.

Ken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwFsLcxhHCI

Lori
02-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Congrats on your new Kanile'a Uke Ken. Very nice. I have been learning to play that song too (and I am at the same stage you are at). I have so many songs that are at about that level, that need that additional 1000 plays before it gets automatic. I bet the new uke will make it that much easier to put in those 1000 muscle memory runs. Now, if I can just make more time for uke practice...

Thanks for sharing your new uke with us!

–Lori

shrink9
02-06-2011, 08:23 AM
ditto with Lori. I too enjoy playing my Kanile'a ukes.

mm stan
02-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Aloha Ken of York,
Thanksfor sharing and congratulations on your new Kanile'a and it sounds sweet. nice playing too..Have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings..MM Stan