Introducing my new Kanile'a K-2 Tenor

Ken of York

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Well I've had my new Kanile'a for a few days now and thought it should be seen. I've tried a very familiar tune, not played very well really but once I've played it about another 1000 times I'll replace the video with a better one.

Also it is a little tribute to my commonwealth bretheren over in Australia who have suffered so badly at the hands of the recent epic bad weather. I have several family members living there and one or two good friends as well.

Ken.

Congrats on your new Kanile'a Uke Ken. Very nice. I have been learning to play that song too (and I am at the same stage you are at). I have so many songs that are at about that level, that need that additional 1000 plays before it gets automatic. I bet the new uke will make it that much easier to put in those 1000 muscle memory runs. Now, if I can just make more time for uke practice...

Thanks for sharing your new uke with us!

–Lori

Aloha Ken of York,
Thanksfor sharing and congratulations on your new Kanile'a and it sounds sweet. nice playing too..Have fun and enjoy..Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Top Bottom