cavorting by the courteeners ukulele cover

raecarter

Reaction score
Never heard the song, but sounded great as usuall. Have you been banished to the shed? or was it your own choice?

It allowed me more time to practise without disturbing the kids mate so I ran eelectric down there. It has a carpet and heater the lot now! How are you mate

Nice one! Think i need to start pimping out my shed :) Watched some of your other vids, all great stuff! Keep it up!

Nice job as usual, I like the "studio". How's, "Hey, Uke Guy's?" doing?
DAP

Thanks all! Dap I have an issue with myself where I always think negatively about playibg with others because I worry something may go wrong. So I'm at a cross roads right now its not Gary its nne worrying about not playing the right sequence and throwing him out so were not going to rush

Thanks all! Dap I have an issue with myself where I always think negatively about playibg with others because I worry something may go wrong. So I'm at a cross roads right now its not Gary its nne worrying about not playing the right sequence and throwing him out so were not going to rush
I can dig it. Thats the nice thing about performing alone, anything goes as far as the arrangement. Of course it sounds fuller with other instrumentation. As you know part of being a pro, is onstage communitation and recovery during a song. I say let Gary know your issues and hopefully he'll be aware and ready to change directions if needed, he's there to support you, team mates. From my own band experience, mistakes happen all the time on stage. You learn to recover, keep moving along (alway's with a smile) and the audience never knows that something happened. Like you say, don't rush, have your stuff together and hit it!:)
DAP

Last edited:
Top Bottom