Guitar to Uke Frets

HungSolo

Reaction score
Anyone have or know of a simple guitar to uke fret/note jpg? I'm way too lazy to transcribe myself. There's gotta be something out there already.

Thanks,
flug

Do you mean something like the fretboard layout by hotnanas, which can be found here at Uke Minutes 14?

hungsolo, u remind me of steve-o haha not in a bad way :D

but u do :nana:

thanks Russ. Honestly, I don't even know what rep points are for and how you check them.

I have it on PDF if anyone is interested PM me and I can send it to you. Would fit well in a uke binder (which is my only purpose for making stuff like this). I am also working on chord sheets, but I think I bit off way more than I can chew, since I am including as many of the chord alternatives that I can find.

Example sheet:
majorukechords.jpg

Major Chords

thanks Russ. Honestly, I don't even know what rep points are for and how you check them.

I have it on PDF if anyone is interested PM me and I can send it to you. Would fit well in a uke binder (which is my only purpose for making stuff like this). I am also working on chord sheets, but I think I bit off way more than I can chew, since I am including as many of the chord alternatives that I can find.

Example sheet:
majorukechords.jpg

Major Chords

Wow. Thank you so much for the fret reference sheet. +Reps!

And I can't wait for the chord chart. Right now, I'm still using a rather basic chord chart (that I had from when I first started) which only has one fingering for each chord. So it wasn't for a long time until I finally learned alternate fingerings. I think having a reference sheet with all the alternate fingerings would be great. Good luck with making it! :)

thanks slick, i might just print those out and be done with it! but there's no learning involved for me that way. i've been all over learning the 4,3 semitones for major, the 3,4 for minor and so on.

i'm going to make a musician out of myself one of these days.

Top Bottom