Song Help Request solo

thanks for those lol.. i didnt ask for them but thanks!

thats great, I figured out most of it bust got stuck on the run from the 12 fret to the first. Thanks.

Pete

thats great, I figured out most of it bust got stuck on the run from the 12 fret to the first. Thanks.

Pete

hehe I think thats where alot of people get stuck. you have to pull with your left hand and pick real fast with your right hand.

tricky but you'll get it. Keep listening to the song and playing along and it'll come to you fast.

i had trouble with that part as well but if you look at the video that guy pulls off with his left hand. so what i do is i hit the chord with my right hand, pull of with left pointer, then hit the open note with my right immediately after. go slow at first then speed up. im not too sure on how good you are at pulling off but if your not used to it its good to learn because so much songs use that technique. especially songs by Troy Fernandez.

I do... but i have decided to stop asking for tips... its probably just bothering you all and you have explained many times and im just an idiot :D and dont understand

I think you should ask away! I certainly don't mind. I mean I've been asking so many questions on here and everyone has been so helpful. its awesome :D thats why UU is so cool to me.

^ very true, i like it here... but to me it seems that i ask the same thing over and over again. Everything is clearing up now though. I just need to read the forum all over again. Its good that the board isn't that old. Because there isn't as many pages to go through as others. So i can still catch up :p

i think i got it, slow, but i got it

Top Bottom