PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Concert tradition koa mya-moe ukulele with case

Mike Flannery
02-07-2011, 09:23 AM
For Sale: I have for sale my beautiful CONCERT TRADITION KOA MYA-MOE Ukulele. I have been playing for about a year now on a Kamaka tenor ukulele and wanted to also try a concert size. I bought this ukulele from MYA-MOE last September 2010, but find it difficult to shift between the two sizes, thus my decision to sell the smaller concert size. I personally picked this up at their workshop in White Salmon, and they are a pair of amazing luthiers.

This Ukulele is in perfect shape with some beautiful markings in the KOA front and back-see the pictures. There are no scratches or such on the finish, and it is essentially in new condition. It comes in the oil finish, book-matched top and bottom and matching sides. It has geared pin tuners, which are robust, but light, a radiused fret board, side position dots, and a mahogany neck with an internal graphite reinforcement rod. It also comes with their supplied case. It came with a High G string, but I have been using it on low G-it happily goes either way. You can see the specs on their website.
If you wanted to purchase from them new, the next completion date is Mid September 2011. There is a seven months waiting list for delivery, and it appears to be growing. Take this opportunity to save a few bucks, and jump the queue. The price is $700, and includes delivery within the continental US.

I have been a member of this forum for about a year, so I do not have many posts, but I have sold a lot of high end photography equipment on eBay for many years with perfect feedback (as 503matt). I guarantee that Ukulele is as described or I will return your $$. I can send more pictures, of course.
Thanks for looking,
Mike Flannery

Mike Flannery
02-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Here are a few more pictures.
Mike Flannery

molokinirum
02-07-2011, 10:50 AM
I believe rasputinsghost post a thread looking for a mya-moe but in a tenor. Shoot him a PM maybe he might look at the concert!
Beautiful uke BTW!!!

Gmoney
02-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Beautiful - wish I had the $$ this week - man, if you still have it 2 weeks from now, WANT.

rasputinsghost
02-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Thanks for thinking of me molokinirum!!!

molokinirum
02-08-2011, 06:16 AM
Thanks for thinking of me molokinirum!!!

No problem!!!!

Uncle Leroy
02-13-2011, 02:23 AM
PM Sent. Check your inbox please.