Pikachuplaystheukulele

Reaction score
I have to say the tv series was the better than the Movie!

Movie was atrocious. Thin plot, wooden script, predictable event sequence, done-it-before action... a snore fest from beginning to end. Waste of money to rent it and waste of several hours I could have been reading something intelligent. I can't imagine TV can improve a mediocre plot line, so I'll pass.

Stayed away from the movie.
With that said, the series was one of the best things to come out of Nickelodeon within the past decade

The TV series is my absolute all time favorite. The movie was almost the worst movie ever. So, if you have the opportunity give the show a chance. :)

The TV series is second only to the first 2 or 3 seasons of Pokemon in my opinion. I refuse to see the movie, I just won't do it. I won't.

I have to admit that it was one of my favorite shows ever. The wait in between seasons always seemed to drag on forever and get delayed.

As for the movie, I was kinda psyched when the trailer came out. Then the reviews came in...

I have yet to watch it.

Dragon Ball Z will always be my #1 animated anything though.

I really liked the tv show! I've watched it through twice on Netflix instant stream. Uncle Iroh is my favorite. The movie was horrible.

"bleh, this tea is nothing more than hot leaf juice!"

"uncle, that's what all tea is!"

I loved the TV Series. After seeing the terrible reviews for the movie, I don't think I could watch it.

I didn't make it all the way through the movie. (And IMO if they insisted on doing live-action they could have at least kept Dante Basco as Zuko.)

I love, love, love ATLA. =D I have nearly all the DVDs. And is anyone excited about Legend of Korra?

Top Bottom