BUMS Brisbane Ukulele Music Society - who here goes?

misty

Reaction score
I am planning to go tomorrow and wondering who else on UU is going!

Aloha Misty,
Have fun and enjoy and let us know how it turns out....pictures posted would be nice....Happy Strummings...Have a nice time and enjoy!! MM Stan

Aloha Misty....yes if you go let us know all about it, and post any pictures you can or even a video clip!!!
Maybe you can represent the UU!!!

Have fun!

Hi Misty - I hope you get this message in time! I saw your post about going to BUMS tonight. It's not actually on tonight. It was on last Wednesday night (it's always on the first Wednesday of the month).

I usually go each month, so drop me a message if you like next time you decide to go (although I won't be going next month as I'll be at the Melbourne Uke festival).

Hi Misty,

I have been going for the last few months, it is lots of fun and a nice group of people.
Next meeting is 2nd March I believe, see you there.

Hi Misty - I hope you get this message in time! I saw your post about going to BUMS tonight. It's not actually on tonight. It was on last Wednesday night (it's always on the first Wednesday of the month).

I usually go each month, so drop me a message if you like next time you decide to go (although I won't be going next month as I'll be at the Melbourne Uke festival).

Aww! :( I got the message in time, thanks. I thought it said the first Wednesday but then my husband looked and said it is EVERY Wednesday.

Aww! :( I got the message in time, thanks. I thought it said the first Wednesday but then my husband looked and said it is EVERY Wednesday.

Yes, it's a shame that it's only once a month. It's getting bigger and bigger all the time though, so maybe they'll end up making it twice a month. Anyway, at least February is a short month, so 2 March isn't far away :)

Is that where you get to see lots of BUMS?....whew...I'm breaking out in a cold sweat again...I was just dreaming about that last night...eugenie, pass me my medication dear... :eek:

I was there and it was totally off the hook! I don't think the Bowls Club has had so many people upstairs, ever! The downsides were that it was hard to find a seat or see the projector. I actually got there late and left early. I had stepped in a yucky puddle on my walk from the train and just wanted to wash my shoe! I hope next month it is more relaxed.

Top Bottom