Buffy 1, Buffy 2 etc.

jbm

Reaction score
In the musicians listing for each song on Jake's new CD, Jake is always listed as Ukulele(Buffy 1) or Ukulele(Buffy 2) etc.

Does anyone know what this refers to?

yes, its the name of his ukuleles. he named them after Buffy the Vampire Slayer because its his favorite show.

OMG I was totally mad for the show until they gave the Buffster an inane little sister. Makes my skin crawl remembering how bad the story lines got. Then about the same time they had all the characters talking in "Willow speak" and it was too much. The show had jumped the shark.

Sort of like when X-Files killed Mulder off, and brought on T-2 and his gal pal as agents. Arrgh.

Sorry OT, how cool he named his ukes after Buff, both of them!

Oh I liked the series all the way through. Just watched all 7 seasons last year (for the first time). I felt sad when we were done! We actually talked about what the kids might have done in the ensuing years...yike! Same thing with Veronica Mars, Battlestar Galactica, Sarah Conners Chronicles. Good thing I go to uke classes or my even more of my "friends" would be fictional.

Another big fan of "Buffy" here.

Idea for a contest -- Your favorite song from "Once More With Feeling" on the ukulele. (Stay tuned. I may actually do this!)

Meanwhile, I found these on YouTube:

Last edited:
Another big fan of "Buffy" here.

Idea for a contest -- Your favorite song from "Once More With Feeling" on the ukulele. (Stay tuned. I may actually do this!)

Meanwhile, I found these on YouTube:

Awesome - loved both of these vids - thanks mds!

Top Bottom