I feel a cold coming on.

SailingUke

Uke legend in my own mind
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just got my new Ohana 5 string tenor.
Preliminary strums seem really cool.
I had it delievered to the office, it is a beautiful day here in SoCal, think I might need the rest of the day off.

Yes you don't look so good. Looks like you've come down with UAS and you should take some sick time from work!!!

Look, this is a matter of public safety....you don't want to infect others at your office, which in turn they could infect others and so on, and so on.....starting a worldwide pandemic. You wouldn't be doing it for you.....you would be taking the afternoon for us all!

Look, this is a matter of public safety....you don't want to infect others at your office, which in turn they could infect others and so on, and so on.....starting a worldwide pandemic. You wouldn't be doing it for you.....you would be taking the afternoon for us all!

LOL I agree 150%!!! :agree: Please help us all!!!

Aloha SailingUke,
Congratulations!! on your new Ohana tenor....Have fun and enjoy....Happy strummings!!! Gee, I can't imagine what you're be doing after work...he he....MM Stan..

I'm getting queasy just thinking about how sick you are!

Oh man, you have to do it, like someone else said you could start an epidemic, feel "better" soon....and enjoy the uke!

Top Bottom