Luggage Lost. 4 ukuleles. Waiting for Good News.

SuzukHammer

Reaction score
Cross your fingers.

2 Aaron Keim ukuleles
1 Mango Mainland
1 Koaloha Concert

I'm here. My luggage is not.

I think I could write a song based on this anxiety.

oh and about 15 uke books.

$150 in Guadalupe strings,

That doesn't include all the clothes and the value of the 2 pieces of fine luggage.

Stuff.

Well, let's hope all ends well.

Whattttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Usually it does turn up later, here's hoping!!! Bit of a nightmare though. Are you home from a trip? All fingers crossed as requested (makes typing a bit harder).

Oh nooooo!!! Fingers and toes are crossed! Maybe the luggage guys just couldn't resist playing a little uke...

I'm glad that you made it safely. I hope that your ukes and stuff come home as well.

Yikes, what a nightmare! I hope everything works out for you.

Hope everything makes it way home soon! Thinking of you!

That is really upsetting. Usually luggage turns-up, and I hope yours gets back to you soon.
–Lori

Oh no! I will be sending good mojo your way! Let us know when it turns up!

Where? When? What carrier?
We can all help by contacting the carrier with our concerns....

Hoping for the best!

If however the worst happens, you can write the uke version of "United Breaks Guitars", send the video to the airline and get compensated, and become famous on YouTube. United learned the hard way.

May all of your possessions return to you quickly, safely, and peacefully.

Does that big luggage sell off center somewhere in the US have a website? The ukes might turn up there. I saw it on Globe Trekker once, a huge store selling the contents of unclaimed baggage. Has the airline been helpful at all?

Sorry. Hope everything finds its way back to you. Please keep us posted. I'm sure it's is very stressful.

I'll start calling soon. I just woke up and read all the good vibes and mojo sent my way. Thank you.

I love all those ukes.

oh, Look what I did get home to. I named the brown one Koaloha because she is small and loud.

DSC00644.jpg

Surely, you'll get you bags & 'ukes quickly.

..mmm, puppy breath.

:)

Top Bottom