PDA

View Full Version : How about a few more views on this?

Dougf
02-09-2011, 04:33 AM
No, that's not the name of my song, but maybe I'll write that one someday :). I posted this a month or so ago, and it's been languishing in the no-view zone, but it's got a pretty good like/view ratio (4/41), so maybe it's worth another look? It comes in just under 2 1/2 minutes. Thanks,

Doug

"Love is old, love is new"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYFTB_yelYQ

Howlin Hobbit
02-09-2011, 06:42 AM
You know, I think I was one of your initial views. You posted this on Bring The Song, right?

In any event, it was worth another look and listen. And for you folks that don't want to leave the Underground...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYFTB_yelYQ

DAPuke
02-09-2011, 06:46 AM
Cute tune Doug, I remember this being posted and if I didn't say it then I'll say it now. I like it. fun song.
DAP

Pukulele Pete
02-09-2011, 06:52 AM
I liked it too.

Pukulele Pete
02-09-2011, 07:03 AM
I liked it. There....I said it twice .

Dougf
02-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. And yes, HH, I did post it to BtS.org. I also have to give you partial credit for my return to soprano-ville. I had become a bit of a tenor snob until I watched "Purr more, hiss less". Great stuff! Thanks,

Doug

mm stan
02-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Aloha Doug,
That was a Nice chord progression..thanks for sharing..enjoyed it very much...nice soprano Mya Moe and it sounds awesome...I seen EugeneUkulele had the same one too..."Maybe the Sopano Mya Moe is the way
to go"...Take Care and Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Howlin Hobbit
02-10-2011, 10:38 AM
I also have to give you partial credit for my return to soprano-ville. I had become a bit of a tenor snob until I watched "Purr more, hiss less".
Well, thank you! But you know, that was the sopranino. ;-)

(let's get small. no, I mean really small.)

nuadre
02-10-2011, 01:42 PM
love it! wish i was creative enough to be able to write songs!

Dougf
02-10-2011, 02:16 PM
love it! wish i was creative enough to be able to write songs!

Don't sell yourself short. First song I ever wrote was only about 10 months ago, and I now have 9 originals under my belt (and uploaded to YT), plus another one I hope to have ready to upload in a week or so. This pretty much puts me on track with BringTheSong.org's goal of one song a month. So what if some of them are songs only a mother would love :).

You might surprise yourself. Give it a try.

Howlin Hobbit
02-11-2011, 05:20 AM
Don't sell yourself short. . . So what if some of them are songs only a mother would love. . .
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!

Winner!