Does anybody know..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Anyone know, or heard when the new Epiphone Les Paul Ukelele is supposed to hit the streets? I can't find it for sale anywhere yet. I am seriosly considering finding my little Ku'u poki'i a new home in order to get one of the Les paul ukes. It will be my first electric uke too by the way (which I never really considered due to my traditional uke ways). But, being a Les Paul lover, as well as a Uke lover, I'm not sure I am going to be able to resist killing both those birds with one shot. Just sayin.

Anyway.. I have been pondering long and hard about giving up my Ku'u poki'i (Ohana SK-21 sopranino). I am still on the fence, but as much as I love the lil' gal, I don't play her much due to having a hard time holding her. She plays and sounds great, but she just gets lost in my big ol arms and slides around and hard for me to hang onto. And I really want her to be played. To top it off, it would better help me justify a new uke purchase. It isn't the reason I am considering turning Ku'u poki'i go, but might be the deciding factor.

But anyway.. Anyone seen the Epiphone for sale anywhere yet?

Aloha Tudorp,
What are you planning to let go your Lil' Sweetie....sheesh...jus kidding....always nice to Upgrade I guess and satisfy your wants....Happy Strummings...MM Stan

yeah.. I know Im gonna regret it, but I just don't play her much because shes hard for me to hold. Sounds like a bad song don't it? hahhah..

I have spent too much money the past couple months on guitars and such. Buying the daughter her Les Paul, then me one to try and get playing again, and then just the other day buying a huge project guitar (Gibson Les Paul) that I am restoring. The wife I'm sure will support me getting the Epiphone uke, but we really can't afford to be spending what we have the past month, so I just made the call and decided to let my baby go to someone that can actually play her. She deserves it.

Top Bottom