Kala Acacia Concert -- $185 plus shipping, case included

Bdsnider

Reaction score
Kala Acacia Concert <SOLD>

Kala ASAC-C solid acacia concert. Excellent condition. A very nicely made, fine sounding, easy playing instrument. This was my first quality uke, and I've enjoyed it a lot. I've also taken good care of it and kept it in a 50-percent RH home. I'm selling it now because I'm playing mostly soprano, and I have a beautiful Favilla baritone strung gCEA for when I want a bigger sound.

The only thing I can find on this uke that is not absolutely as new is a tiny scuff on the binding at the top of the lower bout that is too small to photograph (and barely visible). One year old, with Music Guy Mike's superlative setup, lightweight case (as new), ebony strap button installed, and a fresh set of Aquila Nylgut strings.

J&R has this uke on sale for $249, without a case and presumably without a setup.
Elderly sells them with a shop setup for $285, also sans case, but they are out of stock. Music Guy Mike doesn't seem to have any in stock at the moment.

This is my first time selling anything on the UU boards, but you can look up my rating on Ebay at username bdsnider. If you're interested, we can also speak on the phone. More pictures on request.

Please reply via email: bdeansnider@gmail.com

Bruce Snider
Belfast, Maine

Attachments

• IMG_3930.jpg
    IMG_3930.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3929.jpg
    IMG_3929.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3924.jpg
    IMG_3924.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3931.jpg
    IMG_3931.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3925.jpg
    IMG_3925.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Kala acacia -- dated photo

More photos.

Attachments

• IMG_3936.jpg
    IMG_3936.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3933.jpg
    IMG_3933.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 35
Looks pretty. PM sent.

Last edited:
Do you still have the uke 4 sale?

Acacia Concert still for sale

The Kala acacia concert is still for sale. The PM system is not working for me (or I'm not working well with it), so please direct any inquiries to my email.

bdeansnider@gmail.com

Thanks,
Bruce

Last edited:
Thanks, didgeridoo. I pulled that information. It seems that running an email address can be a gateway to adventure too. I just received an intriguing offer from an Argentine widow offering me 40 percent of her $12.5 million fortune (plus diamonds!) if I will help her escape from her country. I said I would get on the case as soon as I sell this uke.

Thanks, didgeridoo. I pulled that information. It seems that running an email address can be a gateway to adventure too. I just received an intriguing offer from an Argentine widow offering me 40 percent of her $12.5 million fortune (plus diamonds!) if I will help her escape from her country. I said I would get on the case as soon as I sell this uke.

Thats good stuff.....:D

I'm surprised you haven't sold it yet.....$285 on ebay

I'm surprised you haven't sold it yet.....$285 on ebay

My thoughts exactly, though I did bungle a couple of attempted contacts before getting the hang of PMing. It really is a nice instrument.

Top Bottom