Oh no...

Great choice! I've got the same uke in the tenor size and I LOVE IT! It's my bring-around-everywhere uke.

We're here with you, man. I feel the agony of waiting for the mail. Reminds me of the time I was waiting for my cowbell to be delivered. :)

More COWBELL!

After 9 days of waiting my first purchase from MGM showed up today. A KALA KA ST tenor. That model seems to be pretty popular around here.

9 days seemed long but my new baby did have a prettly long trip.

So now I'm driving my wife and all my kids a little nuts with my strumming:music:, as it is a wee bit louder then my first uke:D

i no what u feeling man! i bought my ka-sc last Friday now im waiting 2 get it 2 day ups should b here n e minute. ( i live in so cal so quick shipping.)

Good choice and it will be worth the wait!!!!

When reading these threads I don't know weather or not to be glad I have a couple of local stores that stock quite a few Uke's.
One of them is between work and home, It's very hard to not go pick up uke #4.....
I'll be there tomarrow having them lower my C string on the Kala Soprano I got last week and I am NOT taking any money or credit cards, I am trying to wait till the UU uke hits the streets to get my next one!!!!!!!

Prince?

i no what u feeling man! i bought my ka-sc last Friday now im waiting 2 get it 2 day ups should b here n e minute. ( i live in so cal so quick shipping.)

Are you Prince? or "The Artist Fomerly Known as Prince"? Just curious, cause he writes like that. If you ARE Prince...there are some folks around here that want to speak to you......

P.S. I too have a uke on the way from MGM....

So... I just had to and buy Kala KA-MTE-C from MGM... now I have to wait for it... lol.

Ha ha. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I ordered a ukulele yesterday from him to, and now.. I have to as well. WAIT. :p

Top Bottom