UAS, sometimes you just have to.

grammy

Reaction score
had an op on my shoulder last week so at the weekend i was a bit down and bored so i did a bit of net shopping to cheer myself up, a tshirt, a mug , no biggies , then i saw this! and i just had to get it. i've waited a couple of years for eleuke to make a leftie, drooling over the idea of one. so when i saw it i couldnt stop myself.

13.jpg

sweet, can't wait for it to get herei haven't told the Mrs yet, i am having it delivered to work. i have been very naughty, but i am hoping to blame it on the morphene i am on for the shoulder pain. ha ha :D

had an op on my shoulder last week so at the weekend i was a bit down and bored so i did a bit of net shopping to cheer myself up, a tshirt, a mug , no biggies , then i saw this! and i just had to get it. i've waited a couple of years for eleuke to make a leftie, drooling over the idea of one. so when i saw it i couldnt stop myself.

13.jpg

sweet, can't wait for it to get herei haven't told the Mrs yet, i am having it delivered to work. i have been very naughty, but i am hoping to blame it on the morphene i am on for the shoulder pain. ha ha :D

Must have been the morphine...!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Aloha Grammy,
Looks awesome and Congratulations ...let us knoe how it turns out....Have Fun and enjoy....Happy Strummings...Thanks for sharing...MM Stan..

oooh.... pretty. UAS is very therapeutic :)

I think you'll be very pleased with your new friend..
Check out my signature and you'll find out why I say this..

Thanks guys, i am really looking forward to having a go on it, it ialways a risk buying online cos a lot of places don't set em up properly, but anyway i will get it re set myself if necessary. this uke was nominated for best in show at namm so it htink it will be pretty sweet, only trouble is i am running out of space for instruments now. ( 3 guitars 2 bass, oud piano glockenspiel, cajon, assortment of shakers, 3 dolphins, a lanikai tenor an mpm perardrop baritone, a robin greenwood handmade soprano and now the eleuke.... and i still really need that slotted headstock mainland concert. sigh

Top Bottom