flu season

pakiboy949

Reaction score
take care of yourself, before it takes care of you :eek:

Yeah it's pretty crazy, gotta be careful. Especially in Cali now with this crazy weather, raining and stuff. My nephew, got pneumonia a couple weeks ago, I don't know if he had the flu first. But my buddy, his father, had like a crazy flu/fever/whatever, then he collapsed 2 weeks ago. 2 bouts of pneumonia in the same household. He was all messed up, it was like 70 degrees, and he had 2 sweaters on and some socks on his hands. He dropped 17 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks. But I knew he was really messed up when he didn't want to drink beer with me. That's when I told him to go to the doctor, because there is something seriously wrong with him. This weekend, I'm helping him on the road back to recovery.

Is it really raining in California? I listen to a lot of Cali based podcasts and it seems like its raining on the entire state.

Speaking of colds, everyone I know who went to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl came down with some super strain cold bug and was out of commission for a couple of weeks.

Is it really raining in California? I listen to a lot of Cali based podcasts and it seems like its raining on the entire state.

it rains like everyday in the bay area, well every night at least. that just means awesome waters in Yosemite this summer.:D

last night was the peak of my flu, absolutely terrible. I started hyperventilating at one point and had to call somebody to pick me up and take me to the doctor. By the time I got to the doctor, I settled down and the doctors office was closed. Such crazy weather :eek:

Cali's weather is having some mood swings or something. Constant rain, hot weather, then freezing cold o.o

Top Bottom