F/S Makai LK-80W Soprano Ukulele <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

honube

Reaction score
*** SOLD ***

This is a Makai LK-80W Soprano with solid cedar top and willow laminate back and sides.

It was purchased in November of 2010 from UkuleleKing.net and is in like-new condition.

It is a very handsome instrument, and is basically the same model as an Ohana of the same configuration (but this is a much lower price). It is just as it came new, but I will mention that the frets are a little sharp on the edges, but not enough to be a real problem.

I will be shipping this without a case and the price, including shipping to the lower 48 states, is $75. (Payment via PayPal only.)

Attachments

• IMG_1116.jpg
    IMG_1116.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1112.jpg
    IMG_1112.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1156.jpg
    IMG_1156.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Not in the market, but I played one of these and it is a BEAST...a tone beast. I was amazed by it, so bump for you- good luck

Ah I want this! Just can't spare the $ right now. You have several really cool soprano ukes up for sale--are you upgrading your collection?

I wouldn't say "upgrading". I still prefer sopranos and concerts, if you are referring to size. I am just trying to cut my collection down to a dozen or so. I went a little overboard with my purchases. I find that my space is dwindling and my skill is not growing with the number of instruments.

SevinosI is looking for the "best soprano uke under $100" on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom