F/S Kala Soprano Ukulele with Solid Spruce top and Solid Lacewood Back and Sides

honube

Reaction score
*** SOLD ****

This is the model KA-ASLAS/GNB-SP. This is a very nice uke with good tone and beautifully figured lacewood on the back, sides, and bridge.

This is actually a rare instrument, in that it has green purfling rather than the normal red. Mike Upton from Kala tells me that he only had 6 of these made with green when they started the lacewood series!

It has one tiny blemish on the front, where there is a very small bump in the spruce wood. I only mention it because if you rub your hand over the face of the guitar you might feel it and try to pick it off with your fingernail.

Other than the (very tiny) bump mentioned and some smoothing of the spruce from playing, there are no issues with the uke.

I am including a Uke Crazy case. The only issue with the case is that one of the screws from the handle has pulled loose from the main case, so you may need some repair, if you plan to carry it on a trip.

** Reduced to $135**, including shipping to the lower 48 states. (Payment via PayPal only.)

Last edited:
pm. about a package.

Pm'd you! guess it have to be a longer so I will say more words to make this go. Sorry but it wouldn't let me send without making it longer!

Mouthy1,
Sorry, I did not receive your PM. Please try again.
Thanks,

Alright tried again. Let's see if it worked.

Price reduced to $135, including shipping to lower 48 states. PayPal required.

Top Bottom