New Hawaiian style fingerpicking instruction books!!

pekelo

Reaction score
Aloha to all
Announcing a new Hawaiian Style ‘ukulele fingerpicking instruction book series!

This one is endorsed by Chris Kamaka & Lyle Ritz!!
My website & distribution system are now setup and ready for testing.

You can view my book products on my website www.pekelosbooks.com
As this first short period is only for testing, I’m offering this to the Ukulele Underground group.
Please use the login & password:
ground
under

Each book is about 65 pages and comes with a corresponding CD to listen to
and follow along.

This is a testing period – I’m not advertising yet as I’m needing to finish this testing
which is testing my website, standard ecommerce processing & distribution system,
so for a limited time of about 2 – 3 weeks, I am offering a discount to the Ukulele Underground group – for helping out with this testing.

As this is the beta/test version of my website and distribution system, I’m expecting to make small changes & corrections to these during this period – so any feedback would be much appreciated!

When I get a sufficient number of orders, this discount rate will be removed.
Of course, after the discount rate and the login feature are removed, the products will still be available at the regular price.

My books have received nice endorsements by Chris Kamaka, Willie K., Lyle Ritz, Dr. Amy Stillman, Dr. Kamuela Ka’ahanui & Patrick Landeza. Please help yourself to see all of these on the website.

Mahalo nui loa & have fun learning fingerpicking!
Pekelo
co-founder of SUPA (Seattle Ukulele Players Association -
www.seattleukulele.org )
my past website: www.seattleukulele.org/lessons
e: pklo@pekelosbooks.com

p.s.
- I’m still needing to put this up on the home page:
This website works best with Mozilla Firefox

I bought both 1 and 2. The ability to hear the songs via MP3 on the various sample pages sold me.

I just ordered Book 1, Looks very comprehensive.

Just ordered Book 1. I sent you an email with some feedback regarding the checkout process when using PayPal.
--G

Mahalo nui loa/ much thanks!!
I'm sending out the tracking numbers very soon
but after todays orders go out, need to shut down so that I
can make a bunch of changes and corrections to my website
(but i'm kindof slow on the javascript:(

I'll post up again when the site is back up with all the fixes
aloha & have fun fingerpicking!
Pekelo

Actually - its back up
But for any orders placed after/ or on friday afternoon will not get shipped out till the following monday
So this is another thing I'll need to update the website with

meanwhile ... anyone interested can still enjoy a small discount for a short while more

it's back up at www.pekelosbooks.com
w/ login
ground
under

(& it'll be a while till I get some of the small cosmetic changes made )
Enjoy!
Pekelo

Hi, The books look great. the price on your website, is that the discounted price? I am interested in both book 1 and 2. Do you want input. I thought the website was good accept for one thing. I would like to have the samples of the book larger so I can actually read it, particularly the table of contents. Other than that it is good and the books look great! Good work

Actually - its back up
But for any orders placed after/ or on friday afternoon will not get shipped out till the following monday
So this is another thing I'll need to update the website with

meanwhile ... anyone interested can still enjoy a small discount for a short while more

it's back up at www.pekelosbooks.com
w/ login
ground
under

(& it'll be a while till I get some of the small cosmetic changes made )
Enjoy!
Pekelo

Seems like it won't take any orders.

e kala mai...
actually it's back up
I'm still needing to put this on the home page - This site works best with Mozilla Firefox

( internet explorer works ok but only up to the shopping cart )

Can folks please use the Mozilla for better results
Mahalo & happy browsing
pekelo

Hi, books look just down my street. Do the 26 bucks include international delivery (Europe)? What kind of covers and binding does it have?

... please tell me they don't have wire binding as seen in the picture!

They have a coil binding which allows the books to be opened up flat
International shipping is different than USPS and a simple adjustment can be made
via Paypal
After you provide submitting your order, then my shipping company
will provide some international shipping options & cost options
Mahalo & aloha!

I ordered mine. One suggestion for your site, could you add US Military FPO/APO addresses to your state drop-down menu on checkout? (Armed Forces Pacific, Armed Forces Atlantic, Armed Forces Middle East, etc). I know you have many other potential customers serving in uniform and this would make delivery much quicker than adding either NY or CA to the address. Thanks!

Top Bottom