Daily Ukulele 11th Feb 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Today's selection:

Page Number: 173
Song: Nobody Knows The Trouble I've seen

I've set this as a challenge for me at my blog and it has the dreaded Bb so we'll see how well I do.

A cute version of the song in the video below!

Aloha Joey,
I have'nt talked to you for a while, and I'm glad to see you're back on your ukulele and I must say your blog is really nice a great job you did with it and Your video's.. take care and happy strummings, MM stan

Awesome choice Joey. Sad one but uplifting too. Great old negro spiritual. I first learnt this song from my great hero, Pete Seeger who I've seen and heard perform it a number of times.

Incidentally, his 5CD set "American Favorite Ballads" would have to be my all time favorite music box set. The sheer breadth and depth of his understanding of folk music is unbelievable and his sensitivity to the uniqueness of each folk song he interprets leaves me in total awe. The guy is a living legend.

Looking forward to your version of the song mate. :)

Aloha Joey,
I have'nt talked to you for a while, and I'm glad to see you're back on your ukulele and I must say your blog is really nice a great job you did with it and Your video's.. take care and happy strummings, MM stan

I sent you a PM earlier, hope you got it okay! Nice to be back and I'm glad you like my blog :D

Nice job. Keep up the good work.

Awesome choice Joey. Sad one but uplifting too. Great old negro spiritual. I first learnt this song from my great hero, Pete Seeger who I've seen and heard perform it a number of times.

Incidentally, his 5CD set "American Favorite Ballads" would have to be my all time favorite music box set. The sheer breadth and depth of his understanding of folk music is unbelievable and his sensitivity to the uniqueness of each folk song he interprets leaves me in total awe. The guy is a living legend.

Looking forward to your version of the song mate. :)

It may take me a few days to get it recordable as I have two other songs on my "goals for the week" to learn too! Hope you're doing okay! Miss talking with you!

Top Bottom