Great Uke Buying Experience

lkdumas

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I spent yesterday afternoon with some of the helpful, friendly staff at Gryphon Stringed Instruments on Lambert/Park in Palo Alto, CA. A wall full of ukes, and an invitation to play any that appealed for as long as desired, and an offer to answer any questions that might come up. Life is sometimes very good. While sampling a wide variety of makers and models from plain solid to lots of "bling", I talked uke with several other customers who were enjoying the same opportunity to browse. I helped a "browser" work through her uke requirements/interests, and she eventually bought a very nice Pono tenor. I left rather late in the day with a big smile and a new Kamaka HF3 tenor. The warranty registration goes in the mail today.

How nice! It's great to visit a store like that.
I'm fortunate to have Acoustic Vibes in my area.

Congrats on your new Kamaka!

Sorry, but . . .

withoutpics.gif

Jus had to do dat!

Bruddah, Congrats on the new Kamaka but we gotta have pictures.

Oh, it's my dream to walk into a store and be able to have my pick of K-brands. Failure to post pics results in an automatic banning*. It's the rules. You get a Kamaka tenor, you have to post the pics. ;)

* In my mind. :)

You could not have made a better choice. When you buy a Kamaka an angel gets its wings.

Pics now please! :)

Bought my Martin '48-O from Gryphon. Nice joint.

Pics!

Top Bottom