thestage.tv; The World's Open Mic

equiplay

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried this site?
http://thestage.tv/

Basically you record a video clip in real time, using a normal webcam. A real audience applauds your performance and can give you extra time to perform.

I found it quite addictive - once I got the hang of the mechanics - and I have found the other performers to be very encouraging and friendly.

Also interesting for any insomniacs among us - as it is open 24/7.

Just for the record I have absolutely no connection with the site.

Yup. There's a few on here that use it.. Boundless, bobyman,John Irving and myself are on there sometimes.

looks ace, might perform on it at some point :p is it as nervewracking as really performing?

looks ace, might perform on it at some point :p is it as nervewracking as really performing?

It is quite nerve wracking at first but the audience are very friendly and seem quite happy to have a uke performer in the middle of several excellent heavy metal guitar shredders.
Also, you do get the opportunity to test your sound camera etc. before going live.

It is quite nerve wracking at first but the audience are very friendly and seem quite happy to have a uke performer in the middle of several excellent heavy metal guitar shredders.
Also, you do get the opportunity to test your sound camera etc. before going live.

yeah i just tryed it out tonight it is fun very was someone else with a uke playing they like it . they where very nice .

Top Bottom