I just came back from the movies

Keef

Reaction score
I saw" just go with it " it was a good movie but what took me by total suprize was that Jake Shimabukuro was in it playing his uke in the background :)

I saw" just go with it " it was a good movie but what took me by total suprize was that Jake Shimabukuro was in it playing his uke in the background :)

Really? I had heard it had one of his songs but I didn't know he was actually in the movie. Thanks for the tip. How was the movie, did you like it?
I think it is interesting how it has two different marketing campaigns...one showing Brooklyn Decker in bikini glory, and the other focusing on Jen Aniston as a chick flick...all in the hopes of getting guys and girls to see it.

I liked the movie I didn't notice if it had one of his songs because I was into the plot . But toward the end of the movie he is playing his uke at a patio bar and the camera pans by him twice

I had read that he had a cameo, but had forgotten it until I saw this thread. We have talked about going to see it this weekend, but I'm really ambivalent about Adam Sandler. I like a couple of his movies, HATE several of them and haven't seen the rest.

Top Bottom