Kanilea K2 Concert For Sale - Includes Hard Case<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

grownupboy

Reaction score
SOLD - KANILEA K2 CONCERT (GLOSS FINISH) SOLID KOA UKULELE INCLUDES DELUXE OAHU HARD SHELL CASE

Beautiful lightly flamed solid koa uke in concert size. Lovingly cared for and played at home - no signs of wear or scratches. No cracks or dings. Warm, rich and open tone - this one is a keeper!

Solid Koea top back and sides with tortoise top binding. Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and Grover open back tuners.

Recently purchased a tenor uke and no longer play this one. Need to pay down some debts so it's up for sale at half off the original purchase price! Originally purchased from music guy mic in hawaii for 800 plus shipping.

ASKING $400 (CAN $) PREFER LOCAL TORONTO PICKUP

Contact for more information or to check out the uke in person.

--------

UKE SOLD - THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!
k2-front.jpg
k2-back.jpg
k2-serial.jpg
k2-head.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested, but would have to be shipped to US. LMK if that is a possibility. Tx!

This is a killer price. I would expect this to go for closer to $550. If you want it, snatch it up quick before I do!

agreed! I suspect OP prefers local sale, but if not, I"m in! (pm'd)

Oh man, great price. If this were in Hawaii, I'd have bought this already (against my better judgement.)

Bah! Super annoyed that i missed this! Stupid work!

hey all,

shipping to the states from canada is a nightmare with customs with taxes and duty. i really need to sell this locally in toronto canada.

yup, it's a great deal. not looking to do anything other than sell the uke for a fair price. someone's getting a good deal... that's for sure!
k

I understand that it's a pain to ship to and from Canada. A banjo player told me once that he bought a cheap banjo at home (Canadian) and presented it to customs as he was entering the US on his way to Nashville. He had ordered a custom from a builder in Nashville. He sold the cheapie in Nashville and brought the new one home to Canada, again presenting the new banjo to customs on his return. No fee. Good luck with the sale Grownupboy, my offer still stands if you don't get any promising bites, will work with you.

how bout shipping to europe, is that alot of trouble aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom