Just ordered a ELEUKE Tenor Cutaway Koa MP3 Electric Ukulele

Uke87

Reaction score
i officially have UAS, i cannot help myself, i troll ebay looking for ukes, i play each of my ukes daily, they make me such a happy person, but they upset my family at night, so i thought id invest in a electric uke so i can plug headphones in. this is what i ordered. some pictures below:

Attachments

• cover2.jpg
    cover2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Very nice. I just got my K series in violet about 3 days ago and I'm loving it. The headphones feature is excellent to have, as well as the MP3 feature. I'm seriously just delighted with mine. You'll also be surprised how nice the gig bag is. It protects it so well I may not have to buy a hard case after all. Anyhow, congrats and enjoy that beautiful ukulele!

Oh, that's pretty.
I just went to Mim's site and was all set to just go for the RH metallic black I've been wanting... but she's away until the 19th. I decided to wait and make it less of an impulse buy (although, is it impulsive if you have looked at it every day for a month? I think not).
Congratulations! Can't wait to hear a review.

Oh, that's pretty.
I just went to Mim's site and was all set to just go for the RH metallic black I've been wanting... but she's away until the 19th. I decided to wait and make it less of an impulse buy (although, is it impulsive if you have looked at it every day for a month? I think not).

mims is very good, i have spoken to her and shes very reasonable, she just didnt have this model, so i got it somewhere else. its not an impulse buy if you looked at it for a month, i looked at this for 2 weeks, and kept telling myself i have enough ukes. but i need this uke to feel complete, its harmless money and its my hobby so i think im entitled to this, i just didnt tell my girlfriend about it or shed probably shake her head at me and say "ADDICT".

I must say that I have never been a big fan of the looks of the Eleukes but that has now changed. That solid body Koa is sharp.

Aloha Uke87,
Congratulations on yur new purchase.....I see alot of people falling for these Ele ukes now....Let us know how it turns out....Have fun and enjoy!! Happy Strummings...MM Stan

Congrats on the new Uke...I find myself wondering what my next Uke will be..let us know how it sounds when it arrives!

i need this uke to feel complete, its harmless money and its my hobby so i think im entitled to this, i just didnt tell my girlfriend about it or shed probably shake her head at me and say "ADDICT".

My friend, who smokes, heard me talk about getting another uke, and scoffed. A pack-a-day habit is running $2500+/year in my state. I'll take my UAS over that any day!

And ukulele is a healthy habbit so spend as much as you want.

Oh, that's pretty.

If you want it, let me know, so I can take the listing down. My luck lately is if someone really wants something, it sells by the time they order it. Though I have had that one a bit. I can always re-list it if you change your mind. Just sayin' ;)!

Uke 87... you willl love the Koa! Such a great ukes!

mims is very good, i have spoken to her and shes very reasonable, she just didnt have this model, so i got it somewhere else. its not an impulse buy if you looked at it for a month, i looked at this for 2 weeks, and kept telling myself i have enough ukes. but i need this uke to feel complete, its harmless money and its my hobby so i think im entitled to this, i just didnt tell my girlfriend about it or shed probably shake her head at me and say "ADDICT".

Oh shucks... darn it! I JUST GOT SOME IN! Sob... ain't that my luck? Haha! That's OK though... you will love it! The one in that picture is quite pretty!

Oh shucks... darn it! I JUST GOT SOME IN! Sob... ain't that my luck? Haha! That's OK though... you will love it! The one in that picture is quite pretty!

Mim, I saw the Koa concert on yor site. Did you get a tenor in also?

My friend, who smokes, heard me talk about getting another uke, and scoffed. A pack-a-day habit is running $2500+/year in my state. I'll take my UAS over that any day!

with you on that one buddy

Yep. I got 4 but I did not have time to get them out there on the site before my conference.

CRAPPPPPPPP MIM WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??? i wanted to buy it through you. If i fall inlove with this eleuke, i might get one of their other ones that blue one in the tenor if you ever get it in.

Top Bottom