Chap must clear space! - FS: Koaloha Longneck Soprano w/hardcase (pic heavy)

Chap

Reaction score
I have a Mya-Moe on order, and the money I was going to use for it, I've been spending on other ukes! So my insanity is your gain, as I clear space and prepare to buy more!

First up...

Koaloha Longneck Soprano. Lovely, solid koa instrument, soprano body for that traditional sound, and concert neck for a bit more room and frets! This thing sounds as lovely as you would expect from Koaloha.

I purchased this from MGM three months ago, so it has a nice set up. Also includes an uke crazy hard case with a humidifier and pre-attached UU and Fleamarket stickers. :)

This is a wonderful instrument. Price is $500 obo, shipping anywhere in CONUS via Priority Mail or UPS ground included. Insurance or other shipping options are extra. If for any reason you are unhappy with this instrument during the first week you have it, you may return it undamaged (on your dime for shipping), for a full refund.

Koaloha-InCase.jpg

Koaloha-Side.jpg

Koaloha-Back.jpg

More images next post...

would you ship to europe?

Depends on who you want me to ship it with, and then I'd have to box it up and get an estimate. I would expect it to be in that same range.

Arggghhhh - if only you'd posted this a week ago I'd have bought this instead of the Kiwaya... :drool:

John

Arggghhhh - if only you'd posted this a week ago I'd have bought this instead of the Kiwaya... :drool:

John

I thought of OldePhart immediately when I saw the ad.
Timing is everything, they say.:eek:ld:

sending you a PM.

Here you go...sorry about the quality of the pic, I couldn't seem to get enough light to prevent the flash going off...

Koaloha-Top.jpg

I'm going for the Hail Mary, but if it's not sold I'm interested....and we can save the shipping since i'm in the Chicago area. Cash and carry. Let me know.

Top Bottom