Chap must clear space! - FS: Concert Flea (Natural) w/Gig Bag

Chap

Reaction score
I have a Mya-Moe on order, and the money I was going to use for it, I've been spending on other ukes! So my insanity is your gain, as I clear space and prepare to buy more!

Concert Flea in the excessively generic "Natural" color scheme. Fleas are known for their durability, playability, and stand-uppiness. This is a basic model, plastic fretboard, friction tuners. Does have the grippy strips on back to keep it from slipping.

This was purchased just a few months ago, and has been hardly played. I had big plans to get it painted up, but then I discovered fleamarket will sell you blank soundboards, so I went that route instead. So now it's time to find this one a new home. Includes gig bag.

Price is $125 obo, shipping anywhere in CONUS via Priority Mail or UPS ground included. Insurance or other shipping options are extra. If for any reason you are unhappy with this instrument during the first week you have it, you may return it undamaged (on your dime for shipping), for a full refund.

(forgot to include the card with my forum handle and date, but I swear both the uke and I are real and reliable. :) )

Flea-Front.jpg

Flea-Back.jpg

Top Bottom