FS: Kanilea Tenor K-1 Satin Finish $599!<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
***SOLD***

Beautiful K-1 Kanilea Tenor for sale. Reason for selling is that is that I prefer the lower tension of the soprano and concerts when tuned to C. I think I'm going to seek a good longneck soprano.

Info about this ukulele:
-Purchased new last month
-Excellent intonation and action
-I can't find a flaw on it
-The top and back pieces of koa are very well matched
-I've got tons of strings. Let me know what you'd like.
-Free shipping
-These normally for $799+ so here's your chance to save a couple of hundred on a mint condition uke
-Kept at 50% humidity in a smoke free home

Attachments

• 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Boy is this tempting, but I need this like I need a hole in the head. But that hasn't stopped me before! If it was a different case I would have already pulled the trigger.:)

YOUR PM box is full, please pm me as I am very interested.

Boy is this tempting, but I need this like I need a hole in the head. But that hasn't stopped me before! If it was a different case I would have already pulled the trigger.:)

I understand. I liked the two Kanilea's I played with satin finishes. I was thinking of grabbing my wife's koaloha longneck soprano and offering it in a trade, but she would kill me in two months when she takes it out of the case to play it.

Beautiful K-1 Kanilea Tenor for sale. Reason for selling is that is that I prefer the lower tension of the soprano and concerts when tuned to C. I think I'm going to seek a good longneck soprano.

Info about this ukulele:
-Purchased new last month
-Excellent intonation and action
-I can't find a flaw on it
-The top and back pieces of koa are very well matched
-I've got tons of strings. Let me know what you'd like.
-Free shipping
-These normally for $799+ so here's your chance to save a couple of hundred on a mint condition uke
-Kept at 50% humidity in a smoke free home
Check your message box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom