SPAM Message - [Ukulele Underground] New message from stellamando - DELETE!

sternship

Reaction score
Just had this spam message through to my e-mail ( but it doesn't appear in my private messages in the forum inbox) -

Ukulele Underground to me
show details 09:45 (23 minutes ago)
stellamando sent you a new message:

Subject: URGENT REQUEST

"Dear Friend,

My name is Mrs Stella Victorie Armando, I am Writing from Argentina, Please do not misunderstand my writing you which is due to out of my current situation . I am the wife of Late Mr Carlos Armando who was a wealthy businessman who deals in, Oil, Gold and Diamond. He was kidnapped and later assassinated in November 2008. After the ransom they demand was paid and still they killed him.
I am writing you due to what I have suffered here by my late husband’s family in connection with the government because his only brother’s wife is a relation to the Vice president of Argentina. The brother asked me for all the assets of my late husband for him to be in charge which I refused but was forcefully taken away from me leaving me with nothing and these lead to my rejection and attempted murder on my life which made me to run away with my daughter and came into hiding.
Before my late husband died he deposited some money in offshore accounts and Security Company which in one of the security companies he deposited $12.5 M USD which is in a trunk box, also in the box there are documents of financial assets worth millions and also diamond.
I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing the money and help me leave Argentina since my late husband’s relations and the government now monitor all my movement and also which right now I am leaving in absolute hardship because they stripped me off all my late husband’s assets and left me with nothing. I hope to trust you as you will not sit on this money when you claim it. I am ready to give you 40% of the total money and the diamonds for your assistance. If you are willing to help me,

God Bless you as you help,

Mrs Stella Victorie Armando

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL AT stellamando@blumail.org"

To view and read your messages please log in and visit: http://ukuleleunderground.com/members/sternship/messages/

---------------------
To disable these notifications please log in and go to: http://ukuleleunderground.com/members/sternship/settings/notifications/

DELETE IT!

You'll have to use the POC's under the "Contact US" header on the tool bar on the main UU page. The Mods don't have access to other parts of the site other than the forum. Maybe admin staff will (hopefully) see this thread and take the necessary precautions to prevent future occurrences.

I received the exact same message! I set a note to administration via the main site. Looks like this perp has been registered less than eight hours.

I got it too, I am so lucky, I could really use 12.5 million US dollars right now. Thanks Stella.

I've been emailing her for weeks now. Does this mean she doesn't actually love me?

lol

You have to have fun with these losers, if you dick em around and waste their time they can't scam as many innocent people, and you know they don't get paid for any of that time. It's a hobby of mine ever since I started posting things on craigslist. There are whole groups of people that do it too, they do some REALLY elaborate and creative scambaits.

Here's one: http://www.419eater.com/ You may be able to report messages like this and have people do it for you, they have a forum.

I sent her some lovely smallpox infected candy...

Top Bottom