"Good Company" on my new Kiwaya KTS-7

Chris Tarman

Reaction score
Ok... I had intended to save this for whenever I get a banjo-uke, but I've been messing it with it for the past couple of days, and wanted to post an actual song using my new Kiwaya. I have already posted an instrumental version of this song, but I decided to try singing it, and I don't think it sounds too bad. Not great, but not bad. I ordered some Worth strings for the Kiwaya, but played this using the original black strings, which I don't care for.
This is a really fun song to play on ukulele, and I think it would be a blast on a banjo-uke. I love the slide-up to the 5th fret F during the "solo" section.
I hope you enjoy it!

Chris, Great job. Your playing was good and fun and the Kiwaya sounds really good. Your singing is good too.

Awesome, Chris! That little Martin knock-off holds it own, man. I'm sure you're quite happy with it. Great little song, and you're totally rockin' the UU shirt, bruddah!

That was great. The Kiwaya really does sound good, too.

Thanks, both of you. I have to say, that "Bb to Fdim" change in the intro part is a Beeee-Yotch!!!!

Fantastic Chris. Great song and both your playing and singing was AWESOME!!! (and by the way, your youtube channel is anything but paltry mate, it's really good) :)

Aloha Chris,
That Kiwaya sounds sweet...nice job man....thanks for sharing...Happy Strummings.." Keep them coming"" can't wait for the new strings version too..MM Stan

Awesome, Chris! That little Martin knock-off holds it own, man. I'm sure you're quite happy with it. Great little song, and you're totally rockin' the UU shirt, bruddah!

Heh... I was wearing that shirt when we sat together in Denver... it was just under my other layers!

Fantastic Chris. Great song and both your playing and singing was AWESOME!!! (and by the way, your youtube channel is anything but paltry mate, it's really good) :)

I should change that quote, I guess. It WAS pretty paltry when I originally put that there, but I guess it's getting better. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Top Bottom