This is my tribute to my fav instrument!!!

fumanshu

Reaction score
Hi guys...I just want to share with you a few pics of my latest toy design in which I make a tribute to my favorite instrument...The Uke!!!

I know it's not related to what people post here.....but because I make a tribute to the instrument, I just want to share the pics with you here....

You guys probably don't know but I'm a toy customizer in the world of designer vinyl toy and this is our latest limited resin toy..... It's all self produced from the beginning to the end by me and my partner.

I'll put the pics here but I received 2 post from vinylpulse.com talking of my toy and explaining the story of how we come out with the ideas to make it.

I think it really worth to read it to understand who is the character.

http://www.vinylpulse.com/2008/06/proto-monday--.html

http://www.vinylpulse.com/2008/07/proto-monday-nv.html#more

And for those who will attend to SDCC next week in San Diego will have the chance to see it liveat Toy Qube booth....

Thanks

IMG_0238-Nykioto-outside-front.jpg

P7120248-Nykioto-side2.jpg

IMG_0242-Nykioto-outside-back.jpg

P7120249-Nykioto-side.jpg

Very cool. How much will these sell for if you dont mind me asking?

These will be at 150$ at San Diego Comic Con this year.... There will be only 5 available for SDCC though since it's all handcasted and handpainted one by one by me. In total there will be 20 copies later on during the year...

Thanks

Awesome work there... Very cool.

Hey thanks all of you for your fine comments......well as a toy customizer, I'm always to be different form all the other rtists out there.......and I think that bringing the uke in my toy world is just original... And I think it fits quite well to the figure too...

Anyway....so yeah if there's any of you that will attend to San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) next week....well you'll get the chance to see it live.... But I won't be there since I'm just too busy working on another show that I have in NYC in August so just can't make the trip.....

Thanks....

Top Bottom