Someone getting Brawl?

I'm not too big of a fan of Smash, but seeing as how there won't be a fighting game out until SF4, I went and pre-ordered a copy of Brawl.

Hey what ever I say is completely opinion. I'm all for people hating on smash, just hate them trolls >:O

Last edited:
i got the japanese copy. why is so many melee characters out?! no mewtwo no game n watch no ganondorf no PICHU no half of them! still fun though. i tweak on pit and pikachu.

I've sucked at every single smash bros. Does this one have online play?

man i am waiting for brawl to come state side. or i might just get my wii modded to get a japanese copy to work on it

i got the japanese copy. why is so many melee characters out?! no mewtwo no game n watch no ganondorf no PICHU no half of them! still fun though. i tweak on pit and pikachu.

Many were cut because many were clones. Btw, G&W and Ganon are in.

game and watch, and gannon are in. no mewtwo, roy or pichu tho =(

my friend burned the japanese version of brawl, and he cant stop playing, im afraid he aint gunna graduate High School...T_T"

Top Bottom