PONO Baritone + hard case $300 Spruce/Mahogany Solid wood w/pickup $300<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

danocorley

Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD...and shipped Model PBMSC-B Solid wood Baritone cutaway Pono by Ko'olau. Mahogany back and sides, Spruce top, abalone details, Grover tuners, passive pickup, strung with Martin strings and new in box set of Martin strings included, as well solid hard case by Ko'olua, no cracks, great shape, wonderful sound. I'll try to upload some pics, in the meantime, I can send them to your email on request.

$300 + shipping/obo

Attachments

• IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Doesn't look like the strings are Martin. Is this uke in the pictures the uke you are selling?

That is the exact one I'm selling, took the pics this a.m. in my living room...re: strings...I thought they were Martin as I usually buy 2 sets at a time and the new in box set I have that will be included are Martin, Crystal Nylon for Baritone .027-.035, sealed in the box, ready to roll. The strings that are on it now are fine, I just like to have a fresh set in case of breakage or when ready to change. Thanx for the question...

i ve been looking for a baritone electric. im just learning. Easy player? what is finish and how old? I'm in Va beach, Va. Very interested. Thanks, Bob

You won't get a better one for the price

Sold and shipped...thanx Bob and enjoy your growing Pono collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom