Eleuke Concert Mahogany Solid Body MP3 Electric Ukulele FS/T for KPK or similar

grekeal

Reaction score
I bought this uke used a little over a month ago and have not played it much at all. It is fun to plug in or practice silently w/ear buds however I prefer tenors and this is a bit small for my hands. I would like to get out what I have in it and that is $190. Paypal please.Shipped CONUS. Would also consider trades for a solid top tenor like a used KPK or something along those lines. I could put some cash with it depending on the deal. Comes in the Gig bag pictured.
DSC09177.jpgDSC09175.jpgDSC09183.jpgDSC09178.jpgDSC09181.jpg

Too bad I only have one KPK now....but a good choice.......wouldn't mind buying that ele uke...MM Stan

Hey MM Stan,
Did you change out the wood nut and bridge on your KPK to bone or something else? Shipping to HI night change my price on this by $10 or so. PM me if you are interested. Thanks Greg

Aloha Greg,
I had two KPK's and I like the wood better for the more woodsy rich sound...the upgraded corian nut and saddle is what they come with now..and you can ask for both too...strings you have a choice of worth or
aquilla's ...the dealer is from hawaii....and is a pleasure to deal with...got some pics, if you PM your email, I'll send them to you.....MM Stan

Top Bottom