Chap must clear space! - FS: Kala Travel Soprano w/Gig Bag, signed by Jake

Chap

Reaction score
I have a Mya-Moe on order, and the money I was going to use for it, I've been spending on other ukes! So my insanity is your gain, as I clear space and prepare to buy more!

The adventure continues!

Next up is a lovely Kala Travel Soprano, a beautiful piece of work, slimline design, but amazing sound. Normally, I wouldn't give this up, even to help fund the Mya-Moe, but I happen to have the Concert version of this uke now.

This uke was signed by Jake Shimabukuro at a show here in Chicago in November of last year, using an Industrial Sharpie, so it's not going anywhere.

Includes a form-fitting gig bag. Also, I've equipped it with Mainland friction tuners to lighten the head, I'm willing to swap the geared tuners back in if the buyer desires.

Buyer is welcome to return the uke (undamaged) for a full refund (not including return shipping), if unhappy with it during the first week he or she has it.

Price is $125, free shipping via UPS Ground or USPS Priority. Other shipping options and/or insurance on the buyer's dime.

Kala-Top.jpg

Kala-Signature.jpg

Kala-Back.jpg

Any mark, scratch or buzz sound with this. Last time I order Kala KA-C from e-bay and have bad experience with quality of uke I've got. This time I sure that it should be good because you are uke player not seller.

I'm interesting but I'm from Thailand. Please check your PM.

Hmm i was doing my math and i think it works out to be the same price as new almost! :D

I have that problem because Amazon gives me free shipping and I live in PR. Although I would love to get an uke that is already set up, some strings can be really expensive.

Well, it *is* in like-new shape, and has a couple extras, but yeah, it's the shipping that is a killer. I'm quite sure Amazon doesn't have to pay shippers anywhere near what I would have to.

No, i like the autograph also - but it would only serve to make people compare me to the master i think and i would thus be lacking! :D

I'm afraid every time I saw the signature I would be the one doing the weeping. The guy is just too good.

Well, it *is* in like-new shape, and has a couple extras, but yeah, it's the shipping that is a killer. I'm quite sure Amazon doesn't have to pay shippers anywhere near what I would have to.

I think your prices have been great, the rate you have sold every instrument is a testament to that. I would honestly prefer an "used" uke since it would be properly set up. But yes Amazon rules the whole entire world with their non-existent shipping cost.

Buyers should also take into account the addition of the Mainland friction tuners. They are a $25 upgrade and well worth it when it comes the balance of this uke. You'd be thankful that you had them on there.

I'm afraid every time I saw the signature I would be the one doing the weeping. The guy is just too good.

I think your prices have been great, the rate you have sold every instrument is a testament to that. I would honestly prefer an "used" uke since it would be properly set up. But yes Amazon rules the whole entire world with their non-existent shipping cost.
Lucky for some, they sting us super bad on shipping. Making shipping cost more than the product. In fact i can get free shipping from most places except amazon, or at least reasonable

It's funny because Amazon gives me free shipping and Musicians Friend tries to charge me $70 as my only option. I always default to Amazon even over eBay.

Got the uke on Friday and it's awesome. Perfect condition but more importantly Jake's autograph is mint. Chap is a great person to deal with - he shipped it fast. I literally got it less than 36 hours after making payment.

Top Bottom