PDA

View Full Version : THE FAITH - yet another Cohen cover

Ken Middleton
02-15-2011, 08:49 PM
I am running out of Leonard Cohen songs to cover. This one is from his most recent studio album, Dear Heather (2004).

THE FAITH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTDhU0Jlbk4)

roxhum
02-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Ken, That is simply beautiful.

Ken Middleton
02-16-2011, 04:09 AM
Ken, That is simply beautiful.

Thank you very much.

lozarkman
02-16-2011, 04:38 AM
As usual, very nicely done, Ken! As you know, I am a devoted Cohen fan, so always appreciate your covers. Cohen is going to have to get busy writing to keep up with you and provide more material :) I don't know of anyone that has done as many covers of Cohen as you have. He should put you on his payroll :) Thank you for the nice rendition. Lozark

Ken Middleton
02-16-2011, 04:48 AM
As usual, very nicely done, Ken! As you know, I am a devoted Cohen fan, so always appreciate your covers. Cohen is going to have to get busy writing to keep up with you and provide more material :) I don't know of anyone that has done as many covers of Cohen as you have. He should put you on his payroll :) Thank you for the nice rendition. Lozark

Thanks Lozark. I don't know about payroll. As I think I have told you before, if Sony find out they woill have my YT channel closed down.

Tube
02-21-2011, 07:04 AM
Great - I could listen to Your music the whole day!

Ken Middleton
02-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Great - I could listen to Your music the whole day!

Thank you for the kind words.

I have made 362 video and, at an average of over 3 minutes each, it would take you the best part of a day to listen to them all.