Pono MTDX-E

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I've got a Pono MTDX-E that I'm looking to part with. I was going to post it on eBay, but I figure I should give my fellow UU'ers a chance at a deal before selling it to a complete stranger. She's a beaut, but I've decided that she's just not for me. So I'll let her go and continue my search.

I bought it new from MGM just two weeks ago, so the wood is still fresh. There is one very small knick in it. I tried to pick it up with a camera, but it's so small I just can't get it to show. If it's of major concern to anyone, I can definitely try again and again until I get something.
I'm looking for $320 plus shipping. If you are interested but have a different number kicking around don't hesitate to pitch it to me.

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

Last edited:
This is a tenor uke, correct?

Alright, lets give it a price drop and few days before posting on eBay. Hopefully a member will snatch it up. This is a great deal.

Lets say $300 + shipping.

Was this strung for lefties?

It was strung up lefty. I can restring for the buyer though.

Here are a couple of pics of the knick, which was a result of an unfortunate encounter with my belt buckle. I have since start taking my belt off to play or making sure my shirt is covering it.

ponoknickII.jpg

ponoknick.jpg

That is the back of the body.

I am interested. What don't you like about it? Where are you located?

Larry

Top Bottom