Good Ukulele Tutorials

Heatherxl3

Reaction score
Hey, I'm really new around here. I just joined today, and I think I'm proving to be a pretty slow learner at the ukulele, but if you know anyone good ukulele tutorials, that would be amazing. Thanks.

Hey, I'm really new around here. I just joined today, and I think I'm proving to be a pretty slow learner at the ukulele, but if you know anyone good ukulele tutorials, that would be amazing. Thanks.

Aldrine, from this website, is a world-class player. His lessons are superb.

Go to the home page and click Archives. There are hundreds of video lessons for all abilities.

Welcome to UU! The 'Ukulele Resources thread that's stickied right here in the Beginners board has a ton of great information.

Aloha Heather,
Welcome to the UU and our forums....have fun and enjoy...another choice is to google Musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for for awesome ukulele tutorial video's and Dr Uke for songs, chords, and instruction...
Happy Strummings..MM Stan Good Luck!!

Aloha Heather,

a second vote for musicteacher 2010 from me - I'm a beginner too, got my first uke about five weeks ago, and even though Aldrine's tutorials are amazing and provide cool tips and wonderful songs I find them mostly doo difficult to learn.
But I've got no experience at all with any instruments...
I don't want to tell bad things about Aldrine's tutorials, in fact he's just an amazing uke player, I like his way to make the videos, he's explaining very good, but the arrangements of songs are (for me !) often too complicated - I think I'll get there one day and use all the great ressources he leaves here, but for a start I tried to keep it simple and found my personal success with musicteacher 2010 - lots of really simple songs, very well explained, and shown and mostly just strumming, without complicated strum patterns....
I also recommend the Ukulele Boot Camp - because it teaches you a lots of chords in no time...

Have fun with your Uke !
B_L

Top Bottom