Extreme Build Update

Pete Howlett

Reaction score
I'm on vacation in Canada so I am trying to catch up with office work...

It looks like I have just about enough interest to run 3 workshops in June starting first week at the World Ukulele Congress in Indiana, next week in LA and the final workshop the following week in Atlanta - only need another 4 students total :)

All workshops will begin on Thursday and and Saturday. All students will be building a solid koa tenor ukulele from one of my kits and under my supervision as teacher/lecturer. Course costs and fuller details will be published on my website next week showing kit components and full schedule including any evening events. The LA and Atlanta demonstrator ukes completed by me will be available for purchase at $600 - the Indiana workshop demonstrator is being donated to the festival.

I have sent mails to most who have responded but in the course of crashing my computer have lost the EB file so please look at your inboxes and if you haven't received a mail from me today please contact me at pete@petehowlettukulele.co.uk and my message box on this forum.

Pete, what dates will you be running your workshop in Atlanta?
(Did I read that right?) Are there still student slots available?

Top Bottom